SY Diva Andaman
Luxury Thailand liveaboard
Diva Andaman offers luxury liveaboard diving cruises to the Similan Islands and beyond. The classic sailing yacht adds a touch of romance to your Thailand diving cruise.
Enjoy beautifully appointed cabins, delicious Asian and international cuisine and fine wines as you cruise some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. The level of service and the quality of the cabins is the best of all the Similan Island liveaboards.
Diva is a gaff rigged schooner (2 masts). At 35 metres length and taking just 14 guests you are assured of personal service and plenty of space on board.
Island touring, snorkeling and kayaking also form part of a Diva Andaman cruise.
“The Diva Andaman was an excellent adventure. Thank you Thailand Liveaboards, and thank you Paul! Highly recommend this outfit….” Full review on Trip Advisor
- Launched in 2009
- 300 square metres of sail area supported by a 425 hp engine.
- Max 14 guests in 7 air conditioned cabins. There are 5 cabins with a queen bed and two twin cabins with bunk beds.
- 4:1 diver to guide ratio.
- Cabin size is 12 sqm. Cabins have portholes (which can be opened).
- Each cabin is beautifully furnished and has a private en-suite bathroom, a fridge and cupboard space.
- Length 35 metres, beam 7 metres. Deck space 200 sqm.
- PADI dive courses available.
- 2 rigid inflatable dinghy tenders for quick pick ups after the dives and for taking guests on beach excursions.
- Nitrox membrane system.
- Delicious Thai and international food. Breakfast is western or Thai style depending on your preference. Bacon, eggs to order, home made granola, fresh pressed juice, fresh fruit, fresh baked croissants. Lunch is a Thai food buffet. Dinner is a Thai/International fusion meal served on deck under the stars.
- The cuisine on Diva is exceptional, a gourmet fusion of flavors from around the Andaman Sea. Extravagant breakfasts, fresh herbs from a vertical garden, exquisite chef’s special plated artwork, served under the stars. (The Thai chef spent 5 years in France as chef at the Hilton, Lyon)
- There is an onboard wine cellar and a drinks bar.
- Massages available on board
- Price includes use of full set of top brand dive equipment including Suunto dive computer.
- Environmental best practices strive to maintain a minimal impact on the environment, including clean energy use, water treatment and locally sourced food. All guests are provided with glass or aluminium drinking bottles and no straws are served on board.
- Good value single cabin option.
Diva Andaman itinerary
5 Days / 6 Nights to Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock
Day 1: Board Diva Andaman in Thap Lamu pier (Khao Lak) at 4-5 pm and set sail at 6 pm. Dinner and drinks on board while sailing overnight to the southern Similan Islands.
Day 2: 4 dives in the southern Similan Islands then evening sail to the northern Similan Islands.
Day 3: 4 dives in the northern Similan Islands then sail to Koh Bon.
Day 4: 2 morning dives at Koh Bon and 2 afternoon dives at Koh Tachai. Evening sail to Richelieu Rock.
Day 5: 2 morning dives at Richelieu Rock then sail to Surin for 2 afternoon dives. Evening sail back to the Similan Islands.
Day 6: 4 dives in central Similan then an overnight sail back to Khao Lak, arriving at Thap Lamu pier around 8 am.
Day 7: Check out after breakfast at 10 am.
*itineraries are subject to change.
Book / Enquiry
- Tell us the dates you are interested in. We’ll check available options and provide you with a clear breakdown of prices.
- When you are ready to go ahead and book we’ll reserve your place(s) and email you the secure online payment instructions.
- 30% deposit to confirm your booking. Payment is online by credit card or paypal (no booking fee or credit card fee), or by bank transfer.
- Balance payable 90 days before the trip departure date.
Diva Andaman liveaboard reviews
“Diva Andaman was the best live aboard we have ever been on.” Full Trip Advisor review from Nov 2015 here