SY Diva Andaman
Luxury Thailand liveaboard
Diva Andaman is the best liveaboard in Thailand. It offers luxury liveaboard diving cruises to the Similan Islands and beyond. The classic sailing yacht adds a touch of romance to your Thailand diving cruise.
Enjoy beautifully appointed cabins, delicious Asian and international cuisine and fine wines as you cruise some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. The level of service and the quality of the cabins is the best of all the Similan Island liveaboards.
At 35 metres length and taking just 14 guests you are assured of personal service and plenty of space on board.
Island touring, snorkeling and kayaking also form part of a Diva Andaman cruise.
“The Diva Andaman was an excellent adventure. Thank you Thailand Liveaboards, and thank you Paul! Highly recommend this outfit….” Full review on Trip Advisor
- Launched in 2009
- 400 square metres of sail area supported by a 425 hp engine.
- Max 14 guests in 7 air conditioned cabins. There are 5 cabins with a double bed and two twin cabins with bunk beds.
- Each cabin is beautifully furnished and has a private en-suite bathroom, a fridge, a safety box and an LCD TV.
- Length 35 metres, beam 7 metres.
- PADI dive courses available.
- 2 rigid inflatable dinghy tenders for quick pick ups after the dives and for taking guests on beach excursions.
- Nitrox membrane system.
- Delicious Thai and international food.
- Kayaks on board.
- Price includes use of full set of top brand dive equipment including Suunto dive computer.
- Good value single cabin option.
Diva Andaman price
Price Oct 2017-May 2018:
5 days 6 nights (20 dives) at the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock
- Twin or double bed en-suite cabin: 83,460 baht per person
- Single occupancy cabin: 125,190 baht
Prices includes: Dive guide, full set of dive equipment (incl. dive computer), use of kayaks, all meals, soft drinks.
Price excludes: National park fees (2,000 baht per diver / 1,000 baht per non diver), Nitrox (230 baht per fill), alcoholic drinks, Thai massage.
Early booking offer: Book and pay in full for a Diva Andaman trip at least 6 months in advance and get 5% discount off the trip price.
Diva Andaman schedule
|Dates||Description||Start / Finish|
|28 Jan-3 Feb 2018||5d 6n Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock||Khao Lak / Khao Lak|
|4-10 Feb 2018||5d 6n Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock||Khao Lak / Khao Lak|
|11-17 Feb 2018||5d 6n Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock||Khao Lak / Khao Lak|
|18-24 Feb 2017||5d 6n Mergui Archipelago, Myanmar||Ranong / Ranong|
|25 Feb-3 Mar 2017||5d 6n Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock||Khao Lak / Khao Lak|
|4-10 Mar 2017||5d 6n Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock||Khao Lak / Khao Lak|
|11-17 Mar 2017||5d 6n Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock||Khao Lak / Khao Lak|
|18-24 Mar 2017||5d 6n Mergui Archipelago, Myanmar||Ranong / Ranong|
|25-31 Mar 2017||5d 6n Similan, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock||Khao Lak / Khao Lak|
Diva Andaman itinerary
5 Days / 6 Nights to Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock
Day 1: Board Diva Andaman in Thap Lamu pier (Khao Lak) at 4-5 pm and set sail at 6 pm. Dinner and drinks on board while sailing overnight to the southern Similan Islands.
Day 2: 4 dives in the southern Similan Islands then evening sail to the northern Similan Islands.
Day 3: 4 dives in the northern Similan Islands then sail to Koh Bon.
Day 4: 2 morning dives at Koh Bon and 2 afternoon dives at Koh Tachai. Evening sail to Richelieu Rock.
Day 5: 2 morning dives at Richelieu Rock then sail to Surin for 2 afternoon dives. Evening sail back to the Similan Islands.
Day 6: 4 dives in central Similan then an overnight sail back to Khao Lak, arriving at Thap Lamu pier around 8 am.
Day 7: Check out after breakfast at 10 am.
*itineraries are subject to change.
For Mergui archipelago itinerary please visit burmaliveaboards.com/diva-andaman/
Book / Enquiry
To book, or just ask a question:
- Tell us the dates you are interested in. We’ll reply within 24 hours with availability and prices. At this stage there is no commitment and we won’t ask you for any payment.
- When you are ready to make a booking we’ll reserve your place(s) and email you the secure online payment instructions.
- 30% deposit to confirm your booking. Payment is online by credit card or paypal (no booking fee or credit card fee), or by bank transfer.
- Balance payable 90 days before the trip departure date.
Diva Andaman liveaboard reviews
“Diva Andaman was the best live aboard we have ever been on.” Full Trip Advisor review from Nov 2015 here