Private Phang Nga tour
Custom tour with private minibus and long tail boat
We can book you on several join in tours to Phang Nga bay. These are tours from Phuket that we have tried ourselves and recommend. They include John Grey Sea Canoe “Hong By Starlight,” Bond and Beyond and Sea Canoe 4 U.
We also run a private Phang Nga tour which are ideal if you are a small group or family that wants to avoid the crowds and maintain control of your itinerary.
Private Phang Nga Tour
We use our own top spec minivans and experienced local guides who always get high praise. We charter a long tail boat just for your group. It has a canopy for shade and life jackets for safety.
The tour itinerary is flexible but a typical day includes:
- James Bond Island. Timed to miss the crowds.
- Koh Panyee sea gypsy village. We have lunch here at a lovely restaurant. Then you have time to explore the village on stilts. See the local school, mosque and the famous floating football pitch.
- An option kayaking excursion
- Wat Sawan Kuha (monkey cave temple). With the reclining Buddha and the hungry monkeys.
- Extra stops based on your interests. May be a waterfall, a local market, or a coffee at the 360 viewpoint cafe so popular with locals.
Price: 9,500 baht for up to 3 adults. 2,300 baht for each extra adult.
Included: Phuket or Khao Lak land transfers, park and entry fees, insurance, soft drinks, English speaking guide. A set menu lunch at the restaurant is also included, you just have to buy your own drinks.
Not included: Kayaking is not included in the price but is available at 350 baht per person per hour. Kayaking can be arranged by your guide when you are in Phang Nga bay so there is no need to pre-book.
Children under 5 years old go free with the adults. Children 5- 11 years THB 800 per child.
Transfers from Krabi can also be arranged. Please ask us for prices.
This post is also available in: Thai