Flexible Similan liveaboard schedule
New for 2023, the MV Koon9’s flexible itinerary allows divers to start and finish their cruise any day they like. Stay 1 night, or up to 7 nights. Dive the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock.
This is a big steel hulled liveaboard dive boat with 20 twin bed or double bed cabins for up to 40 overnight guests. Day trip divers can also join via transfer speedboat.
All cabins have air conditioning, sea view windows, and private en-suite bathrooms. Cabins are for two people, if you are travelling solo you can share with another guest, or pay a supplement for single occupancy.
At 52 metres long, and 10.5 metres wide the Koon9 is the biggest Similan liveaboard, making it a stable vessel with lots of space for it’s guests.
The dive deck and platform are huge, and all divers get their own tank space and storage area. All diving is done by dinghy tender, there are two dinghies. Nitrox is available for nitrox certified divers. 15 litre tanks are available for heavy breathers.
Meals are delicious and varied, with Thai and international choices. Vegetarian and vegan diets can be catered for.
- Max 40 overnight guests in 20 air conditioned cabins, plus day trippers.
- 16 twin bed cabins and 4 double bed cabins. All cabins have AC and private bathrooms.
- Length 52 metres, beam 10.5 metres.
- Spacious AC lounge, sundeck, dining area.
- Huge dive deck with freshwater showers.
- Cruising speed 10 knots.
- 2 compressors and 2 generators.
- 2 dinghies.
- 3 life rafts, life jackets, first aid kit and oxygen, fire extinguishers.
- 10,000 litres fuel capacity and 21,000 litres fresh water capacity.
- Nitrox available for nitrox certified divers.
- Thai and international food. Vegetarian and Vegan diets catered for.
Prices & Schedule
Koon9 Prices & Schedule
**This boat is for certified divers only, dive courses are not taught on board.
**Divers should have logged dives with the last six months.
Book / Enquiry
- Tell us the dates you are interested in. We’ll check available options and provide you with a clear breakdown of prices.
- When you are ready to go ahead and book we’ll reserve your place(s) and email you the secure online payment instructions.
- 30% deposit to confirm your booking. Payment is online by credit card or paypal (no booking fee or credit card fee), or by bank transfer.
- Balance payable 30 days before the trip departure date.