Similan Islands liveaboard
MV Hallelujah is a large and very comfortable steel hulled Similan Islands liveaboard with lots of space on board for 25 guests. She is one of our best sellers and always gets great reviews.
The saloon, shaded deck and dive deck and all very spacious, the 120 sqm sun deck is huge.
There are 10 twin bunk cabins on the main deck, two double bed cabins also on the main deck, plus a luxurious single cabin on the upper deck. Each cabin is air conditioned with en-suite bathroom and hot water shower. Each cabin has an ocean view.
Hallelujah is operated by a very experienced management and crew and she represents good value for money.
- Max 25 guests
- 10 twin bed cabins, 2 double bed cabins and one single cabin
- All cabins with air conditioning and private bathroom
- 35m length, 7.6m beam, 3m draft
- Steel hull. 240 tons
- 2 x 450hp Hino diesel engines
- Cruising speed 10 knots. Max speed 15 knots
- Fresh water 25,000 litres
- Fuel 15,000 litres
- 2 x 4.8m tenders with 25hp outboard
- Nitrox available
- Safety equipment includes life jackets, fire extinguishers, 4 life rafts, dive deck camera, 6,000 litres of Emergency O2, MFA Kit
Duration: 4 Days / 4 Nights (14 dives) at the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock
Board MV Hallelujah at Thap Lamu pier (Khao Lak) at around 1900 hrs. Depart to the Similan Islands at 2100 hrs. Dinner is served on board.
Diving Days 1,2 and 3: 4 dives Similan Islands, Richelieu Rock, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai.
0700 hrs: Wake up call and light breakfast before the first dive.
0730 0830 hrs: Dive 1. Full breakfast is served after dive 1. When the boat is at the Similan Islands there is time for a beach excursion before lunch. When the boat is at Koh Bon, Koh Tachai or Richelieu Rock there are no opportunities to go on land.
1100 – 1200 hrs: Dive 2. Lunch is served after the second dive.
1400 1500 hrs: Dive 3. After dive 3, when the boat is at the Similan Islands, there is time for a beach excursion to explore, swim snorkel etc. Snacks are served on board at around 1630 hrs.
1900 hrs: Dive 4 (night dive). Dinner is served after the night dive.
Diving Day 4:
2 dives and return to Thap Lamu at about 1500 hrs then transfer back to your hotels.
Pick up times:
Patong Beach 1500-1530
Kata Beach / Karon beach 1530-1600
Rawai Beach / Chalong Bay 1600-1615
Rassada pier 1615-1630
Phuket Town 1630-17:0
Kamala Beach / Surin Beach 1700-1730
Phuket Airport 1730-1745 (flight must arrive no later than 1630 hrs)
KhaoLak Area 1800-1830
Book / Enquiry
To book, or just ask a question:
- Tell us the dates you are interested in. We’ll reply within 24 hours with availability and prices. At this stage there is no commitment and we won’t ask you for any payment.
- When you are ready to make a booking we’ll reserve your place(s) and email you the secure online payment instructions.
- 30% non refundable deposit to confirm your booking. Payment is online by credit card or paypal (no booking fee or credit card fee), or by bank transfer.
- Balance payable 60 days before the trip departure date.
Hallelujah liveaboard reviews
Dear Paul, Thank you for your email and arrangement. Had a really great time in Phuket and also on Halellujah. It was a great getaway as Hong Kong is freezing recently, overall that was a great trip!! Keep it up. Irene, Hong Kong
Hi Paul, The trip was amazing, the crew where professionals and very kind all the trip. The equipment was very good; and the food was very very good (i rise weight). Thank you for everything and say hello to Tod and Steve. I hope to see you next year (i am keeping your email). Avri, Israel
Hi Paul, Hallelujah is a fantastic trip! It is very well organized trip in terms of sites to go, diving times and locations. Staff is very prepared, professional but also great fun. The boat is very good, comfortable and plenty of all the needed equipment with a very skillful captain. The dive instructors Steven, Torin and Todd are not only very professional and prepared but also are great fun people to be around! I appreciated their competence and that is why I also took and advanced open water course on board! The rest of the staff was very friendly and efficient and food was very good! Overall it was a great trip and I would suggest it to anyone who would like to dive in Thailand on a live aboard. All the other clients on board really enjoyed. Thank you also for your organization. Will have to come back soon. Ciao, Michele, Italy
This post is also available in: อังกฤษ
This post is also available in: อังกฤษ