3 day 3 night from Khao Lak to Similan Islands, or Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock
The MV Amapon is a small Thai liveaboard, once a fishing boat, converted into a liveaboard in 2012. It takes divers and snorkelers on short cruises to the best reefs in the Andaman Sea.
This good value boat has a choice of cabins for a maximum of 16 guests:
- 4 x standard twin cabins (bunk bed)
- 3 x comfort cabins (bunk bed) with private bathroom
- 1 x double bed cabin with private bathroom (small cabin)
- All cabins have air conditioning and 24h electricity.
Engines: 2 x Nissan diesel
Cruising speed: 7 knots
Max guests: 16
Guest cabins: 8
Safety: Life jackets, MFA kit, emergency O2, Fire Extinguishers, VHF radio, mobile phone.
*itineraries are subject to change
Book / Enquiry
- Tell us the dates you are interested in. We’ll check available options and provide you with a clear breakdown of prices.
- When you are ready to go ahead and book we’ll reserve your place(s) and email you the secure online payment instructions.
- 30% deposit to confirm your booking. Payment is online by credit card or paypal (no booking fee or credit card fee), or by bank transfer.
- Balance payable 60 days before the trip departure date.