Phuket diving day trip
Racha Yai, Racha Noi, Shark Point and the King cruiser wreck are available every day, 365 days per year. Boats depart from Chalong bay Phuket. Phi Phi Islands diving day trips are available several times per week departing from Chalong bay. The Similan Islands and Koh Bon are available from November to April, departing from Khao Lak with land transfers provided from Phuket.
Phuket diving day trip schedule and prices
- Racha Yai 2 dives: 3,200 baht per diver – every day
- Racha Noi 3 dives: 3,800 baht per diver – every day
- Shark Point, King Cruiser, Doc Mai 3 dives: 3,800 baht per diver – Mon, Thurs
- Similan Islands 2 dives: 5,600 baht plus 700 baht national park fees per diver – Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Phi Phi 3 dives: 3,900 baht per diver plus 600 baht national park fees per diver – Wed, Sat
- Koh Bon 2 dives: 5,600 baht plus 700 baht national park fees per diver – Wed, Sun
- An experienced divemaster guide is provided. Diving is in small groups.
- A light breakfast and a buffet lunch is provided on the boat.
- Drinking water, tea and coffee is free. Soft drinks can be purchased on board.
- Insurance. Basic dive accident insurance is provided up to 500,000 baht coverage.
- Round trip hotel transfers from Phuket main beach areas (see below).
- Tanks, weights and weight belts are included in the price. Tanks are aluminium 12 litre (100 cu ft) with A clamp valves.
- Rental equipment is 500 baht per set per day. (A set includes BCD, Regulator, Mask, snorkel, fins and wetsuit).
- 15 litre tanks, DIN adapters, dive computers and nitrox are available on request (extra charge).
- Round trip transfers by air conditioned minibus are free from Phuket hotels in Chalong, Patong, Karon, Kata beach areas.
- Transfers from hotels outside of the standard areas are available for an extra charge. Transfers cannot be provided from private addresses/airbnb’s.
- Towel, swimwear, sunscreen, cert card, logbook, camera, any other personal items you think they might need for a day on a boat, cash for tips, beers and soft drinks.