cheap Phuket liveaboard
Scuba Adventure is a cheap Phuket liveaboard that dives north to the Similan Islands as well as south to Hin Daeng, Hin Muang and Phi Phi islands. These trips can be combined to make an excellent 7 day dive safari to all the best dive sites in the south Andaman sea region.
The 3 day 3 night Hin Daeng trip is an excellent itinerary that few other boats run, ideal if you like to avoid crowds of divers. Scuba Cat is one of the older boats in the region but cabins are spacious and so is the shaded area on the main deck where all the socializing is done between dives.
A nice feature of Scuba Adventure is that it takes just 14 divers (most low budget liveaboards pile ’em high in order to keep prices low).
Nitrox and 15 litre tanks are available on Scuba Adventure.
This liveaboard teaches SSI courses on board.
- Length 23 metres, beam 5.5 metres
- Max 14 guests in 5 twin bed and 2 double bed cabins.
- All cabins have individually controlled air con.
- 3 shared bathrooms with hot water showers.
- Cruising speed 10 knots, Max speed 12 knots. 2 x HINO 320 hp Diesel engines.
- PADI Courses available on board.
- NITROX is available.
- Saloon with TV, DVD, Stereo and 220v 2 pin sockets.
- Thai and European Food.
- 25 person life raft, life vests, DAN O2 demand valve kit, recompression chamber affiliation, radar, sonar, vhf, sounder, CCTV on dive deck, 2 x generators, 2 x compressors.
Scuba Adventure price
4 days 4 nights (14 dives) at the Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock
- Double bed cabin: 26,000 baht per diver
- Twin share cabin: 24,000 baht per diver
- Private single cabin: 36,000 baht per diver
3 days 3 nights (11 dives) at Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Haa, Phi Phi
- Double bed cabin: 20,500 baht per diver
- Twin share cabin: 19,000 baht per diver
- Private single cabin: 28,500 baht per diver
7 days 7 nights combo
- Double bed cabin: 42,500 baht per diver
- Twin share cabin: 39,000 baht per diver
- Private single cabin: 58,500 baht per diver
20% discount for non diving partners.
Liveaboard price includes: Dive guide, tanks, weights & belt, all meals, fruits, snacks, tea coffee, drinking water, towels, return transfers from hotels in Phuket’s main beach areas..
Liveaboard price excludes: Equipment rental (500 baht per day), nitrox (200 baht per fill), 15 litre tank (300 baht per day) soft drinks (30 baht per can), beer (80 baht per can), marine national park fees, Khao Lak hotel transfers.
Notes: Divers must be advanced certified or above. Dive insurance is mandatory.
How to book this liveaboard: For advance bookings pay just 10% deposit now to confirm your place, the balance is due 60 days before departure. Tell us the dates you want to book and we’ll email you booking instructions detailing inclusions, exclusions, payment schedule and methods. We accept major credit cards, paypal or bank transfer. We do not charge a fee for card payments.
Scuba Adventure itinerary
4 Days / 4 Nights to Similan Islands, Koh Bon, Koh Tachai and Richelieu Rock
6.00 pm pick-up at your hotel and transfer to Scuba Adventure in Chalong Bay. Depart at 8.00pm and cruise overnight to the Similan Islands. A light evening meal will be served.
Diving Day 1, 2 and 3:
Diving Day 4:
2 morning dives followed by lunch then return to Phuket or Khao Lak. Back at your hotel at about 6.00 pm.
3 Days / 3 Nights to Hin Daeng, Hin Muang, Koh Haa and Phi Phi Islands
6.00 pm pick-up at your hotel and transfer to Scuba Adventure in Chalong Bay.
Depart at 8.00 pm and cruise overnight to Hin Daeng / Hin Muang. A light evening meal will be served.
Diving Day 1 and 2:
Diving Day 3:
3 morning dives followed by late lunch then return to Phuket. Back at your hotel at about 6.00 pm.
*Itineraries are subject to change
Scuba Adventure schedule
This liveaboard is not currently running.